Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's a beautiful day in teh neighborhood, a beautiful day in the art school. I saw Taladega Nights last night for 50 cents in the Briarwood Mall. It's actually an event I was looking forward to since I saw it in Grand Rapids for a pretty penny more. I knew I had to see it again, and I knew that the Briarwood played movies late for fifty cents on Tuesdays. And I knew that the co-op makes regular visits to the fifty cent shows. It all worked out. It's beautiful when that happems.
Things are workimg out pretty well. I'm about to fimish one of the two projects I have to work on today. And this weekend I'm going put of town for a job. So I get a change of scenery that I need. And I get $180. Amd I don't think I'll have to much homework to be stressed about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home