Monday, October 09, 2006

There is a boy in my house who picks things up to play with them before he even sits down. It's instinctive, I think. He'll wander into my room, look at my bed, pick up the small bag of school supplies from my bed and replace them with his butt. then he'll just play with it a while in his hands befre he realizes he had no reason to pick it up in the fisrt place.
I've been trying to set boobie traps for him, like my bra. I'll leave a colorful bra on my bed so when he's invited into the room, he'll be yammering away while he takes his seat and then look down in his hands to find my bra. Then he'll look up to see my boyfriend's fist.
No, not really. I don't want him to be beaten. i just want him to loose his virginity some time. He's just so uncomfortable with women's things. I don't understand how he sleeps at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home