Monday, October 23, 2006

I love to feel bad for myself and then justify my horrible impatience with "whatever. I have a headache and it's not my job to make people less irritating." Something stupid like that just makes it alright for me to be miserable and blame others.

But seriously, that was so annoying when Cara used my scissors (snatched them from right under my elboe) to cut through bamboo. What the FUCK? And I said, "Did you just do that with MY scissors?" And she said yeah. And I said, "Could you not do that?" Then she basicly blamed me for offering up the scissors because I didn't have my name on them. Fuck her. Just because they're not owned by a known art student doesn't mean she can destroy the property. Someone owns them. Even if it's owned by the fibers studio, she knows that quality scissor is not to be ruined by bamboo. Use the crappy scissors or the right tool from the metals department two doors down teh hall way. Geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home