Monday, October 23, 2006

I had a great weekend. I did this that and the other in TROY with my camera and got a big checky. Which is still in my purse and should be deposited. And people were happy with me, and some people were sloshed. I was not. I won some red stuffed dice. It only costed $400 tickets.

Anyway, the good part was when I got back and my aunt and unlce finally left (I shou;d write them a thank you note) and I had my date with Mark. He was just such a gentleman and he was really sweet and charming. And we had a good conversation and he said things I didn't expect him to say. Even after being with him for 8.5 months, it felt like a first date almost. And he said he wants to spend more money on outings with me. He says we should get out together more often. I agreed. It felt wonderful. I looked good, and he did too. I ordered a drink and he had a girly plate and I had a masculine plate and then my mom tried to rain on my parade by telling me that always happened with her and dad. But I didn't let it get to me. So what if my dad accidently gets girly food. mark ordered that because I reccommended it to him. And I ordered what he wanted if he didnt get the tuna I reccommended. You know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home