Monday, September 25, 2006

Standing on his porch which has become the entrance to my second home, I was only kissing him goodbye. I was sending him off like a wife for her husband before a long business trip. I can't help but think of in a marital situation. It's either an option for the future or a dead end relationship. It's a little scary, but it's an option. I think it has a good chance. There is too much about him that I like. Strange things, things that I didn't even know existed in anyone.
He looked down the street and pointed out a thin man in a dark suit and red tie. "That guy is really tall."
I recognized him immediately and waved as I shouted across the street, "Hey Alex. Looking good!" Soon Alex was standing where Mark had just left and I was just his stay at home woman minding his house and his neighbors. Alex an I talked for at least twenty minutes, mostly about Mark. It turns out Alex is no taller than Mark. He's no more manly, either. In order to counter Alex's opinion that Mark seams like a borring guy, I told him of the most unusual thing could think of concerning Mark's prsonality.
"Blood lust. Do you ever get it?"
"Whoa." He meant whoa, too. "That's kind of scary. You're dating a guy who is turned on by blood?"
"No. That's not what blood lust is. It's more like a thirst for making someone bleed." Thinking back on Mark's description of the phenomeonon, I tried explaining it accurately. "He'll just suddenly get the urge to hurt someone. Like, if we were at a party together and he suddenly had blood lust, he'd hope someone would hit on me, because then he'd have a reason to punch the guy in the face. He doesn't want to punch me in the face. he wants to punch people in the face FOR me."
Upon learning this, Alex began to step away from me cautiously.
Alex doesn't get blood lust. Nor does he ever want to be violent against things or people. That's why I'm not with a guy like Alex. I think it's a total turn on that Mark will so willingly protect me as his girlfriend. He sometimes hopes someone will threaten his possition as my boyfriend in order that he may show people what he will do for me. If it's tedious, he probably would complete his task begrudgingly. But if all he has to do is kill a man, I think he might be more willing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home