Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm getting into a funk of too much stuff. Teacgers and house members and friends and family, strangers and people I'd rather know only as strangers, people I love, too. They love to funk me. If hey don't funk me, they may funk themselves. And it's more fun, as well as less work to funk others. Some people funk me because they themselves are funked and they wish to pass off a bit of their funk to make their lives less funky and mine, moreso.
Oh baby. Baby it's a funky world. Just for my own reference,no one else has to care, I'm going to list the things that make the coming weekend so funky.
There was a party in my house yesterday. But I was at Marks house for all but 30 minutes yesterday, so I didn't know a thing about it.
There is a monsterous costuming assignment due Wednesday and it is the only thing I have any interest in working on.
There is a monsterous comic book making assignment due...sometime. And I am very unprepared to fulfill it, but I'm determined to get a hefty chunk of it done before Tuesday.
I have a second assignment for my costuming course due Monday, and I have to be inspired in order to be prepared. it's in teh assignment sheet.
I'm supposed to be hanging out with musicians and taking pictures of them. But for some reason I keep putting it off as if it's recreational and I don't have time for it. It's an actual assignment for my photo class.
I stopped taking pictures of Mark as soon as I started realizing what makes pictures of him good.
I am much more driven to masturbate than anything else recently.
I had work yesterday and I wou;d have made a shitload of money form it, but I didn't know I was scheduled to work.
I have workl today but I'd rather not go.
I hadn't even considered that most people take breaks on the weekends until I saw the massive mess left from people in my house taking a break last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home