Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jesus Mom! You are begging me to come home for a w eekend, but before you were ordering me to get a job for the weekeneds. And you are now asking me for teh second time to join an honor's society sorrority. I'm am neither the honor student type nor the greek system type. I'm not willing to do work for some group I have no connection to in order to have a few extra pretty words on my resume. If you ever want to see your daughter again, ease up on the pressure. Otherwise, teh next thing you know, she'll be no more than a hunched over, sex-starved, pale, overworked, coughing, sleepless working zombie. I'll complete my homework on the way to work, remove my uniform on the way to class, check my email on the way to honors meetings, clean my house while I eat my dinner, etc. But I'll still have an entire weekend to devote to my mother. You get it. And I'll sleep in between sentences. So when I wake up from dreams I'll have to reorrient myself in the rooom I dozed off in only a moment before.

That happens to me already. I woke up a few times in my TMP video class. The first time, Andy tapped me under the chin to wake me, but I was certain that it was actually Mark slapping his tounge against my head. The second time I saw serving plates full of meet entrees. At least four of them were meat. But as I was about to say, "We do not need this much meet!" I was cut off by a nudge. I was three words in when I realized there was no meat on my table, only a computer. The third time I woke, I looked around and asked Andy, "Did the professor just say something about a dog?"

I'd like to be a sleepwalker. I wonder where I would go. Maybe I wou;dn't go anywhere, but I wou;d instead fuck Mark in my sleep. He'd have to have an erection. And if I woke him up in the middle of the night for sex, he wouldn't take it too well. Crappy sex, that's what you get.

I like waking him up with my mouth on his cock. I haven't done that in a while. My worst fear, actually come true once, is not being able to open my jaw enough to give head. Actually it's not my worst fear, but I still don't want it happening. And it did happen. My jaw needs to be examined. If I'm going to continuously have a problem opening my mouth to take bites from a sandwich or suck on large objects, some sort of action must be taken to keep the closed mouth episodes to a minimum.

It scares me. I have an extroardinarily large oral cavity. But recently, there have been long instances in which my mouth size is limitted due to a kwirk in the hinge of my jaw. It's all clicky and it gets caught somehow. Then it just rights itself again twenty minutes later.

Jesus I'm tired. I think I'll take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home