Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The girl sitting to my left has a really cool shirt on. Every so often I look around and notice that most people have more interesting shirts than I do. My clothing is simple. Jeans, tank top if it's warm, t-shirt if I haven't shaved under my arms, hoodie if it's cold. And I wear the same sneakers every day. I'm very loyal to my yellow striped adidas. I think they're interesting because they're designed for broomball which is played on ice. There is a row is narrow drill holes along the soles on each shoe. Also there is a sort of canal along the outer edge. tracing the inside of my footprint. These are to facilitate the expansion and contraction of the rubber in extreme, quick temperature changes.

I feel like my shoes are smart. And I feel like they have a certain personality I'd like people to see me associated with. That's a strabge thingabout me. I find apersonality in inanimatee objects, and then I choose them as my friends if we get along. If I were to loose my shoes, it would be like miplacing the contact information of a friend, or maybe more like that friend moved away without saying goodbye. Fucking bitch.

Sometimes my objects gradually ween themselves from my interractions. Other times I replace them because they screwed me over. For example, the exacto knife I used to use regularly failed me in a most crutial time of need. It wasn't long before it was in with the new and out with that bastard fair weather friend. I will never trust those exacto knives again. But I'm aquainted with many utility knives and we seem to get along swimmingly.

Duct tape and I don't get along. He's a really popular guy and a lot f people like him. Maybe he's nicer to them than he is to me. He just doesn't know how much better I can do. Duct take is comparable to a dealer who gives you shag when you're expecting hydroponic. You use it and you think you've got a good fix, but you can go through a whole roll of duct tape and anything you hang up will only fall down hard again and again. It's only made for ducts and it's no longer up to code for even those. Duct tape can just go to hell. Or prison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home