Friday, November 10, 2006

hello. I am getting so much done today. the internet can't keep up with me. I tried multitasking by bringing candy and my computer into teh bathroom while I made a dump. I mean that's a lot to do at once. poop, blog, eat. But the blogging was much slower than my pooping. So Now I'm in my room and at my desk. And I'm not multitasking.
Tomorrow after work I will buy a combination lock for my roommate, a sweatshirt for Ann, and two t-shirts for my mom. I walked by Steve and Barry's today and I was blown away by the amount of stupid crap they have for sale. It's fucking rediculous. they have two kinds of mini Michigan plastic pom poms in teh front window display. I don't know about all this team apparel and stuff. Even when I see someone wearing a simple Michigan sweater that looks fresh from the store and all spirted with maize and blue and embroidery, I can't help but think...eww yuppie. I'ma little worried now. I bought a sweatshirt for michale that was purposely not maize and blue but it still says Michigan. It looks much cooler than teh other sweatshirts. But he's like 32 or something and he probably wants to be a rediculously over spirited old person rooting for his hoe team. Whatever. he asked for a Michigan sweater. And it says Michigan. And it shou;d be comfy. I also got an extra large instead of large becaus eteh large looked too small. I don't want it to be tight on him. HMMMMMM.

I have to do things now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home