Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Seriously, harvey Pekar. I genuinely like his comics. And he's a celebrity. And he's so mysteriuous. And I'm going to see him. Today. In like...23 minutes. Actually i have this horrible fear in the front of my head, right smack dab in the middle of the first row that he'll be late and we'll wait and he'll be more late, and we'll wait, and then he'll say he can't make it and he's really sorry. And it will be some sort of guilt that he wants explained so he'll write a comic about it and we'll read it, but still the man will be just as elusive.

I wonder if it's only because I've never seen an actual picture of him. Lot's of people have seen him, but not me. Lot's of people have even taken pictures of him, but I haven't seen one of those, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home