Friday, November 10, 2006

Mark and I are trying out the My place thing tonight. It's a first in this place. It used to always be my place. Appart from a few seldom times when Mark fell asleep in his room so I knocked until he woke up and then climbed into his bunk bed with him. I've been a little sour about the lack of my place this year. But I need to remember there is are highs and lows to every situation. Now that I'm sitting here waiting for him, I remember how much it sucked just waiting for him every night. And I'd call him to see when he was coming. And I'd get online to tell him I'm home and he shoud; be here too.

I don't know when he'll come, but it's past my bedtime and I can't go to sleep without him. He's become a sort of teddy bear. My pet monster fills in for him when I'm by my lonesome, but he always falls on teh ground at some point in teh night, unlike the large guy I can't move an inch without his allowance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home