Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hi. this is what I look like now that I'm writing in the new version of blogger. Isn't it soooo much better?!
I really like my friend Rob's answering machine message. When Rob doesn't answer the phone, his recorded voice sounds a premade message saying, "Hello. In a moment you'll be talking to a machine. Won't you feel silly."
So here I am writing a letter to a machine. Since I started this blog I have felt pretty silly about the whole thing. It's silly. I haven't invited any viewers so I really am talking to a machine. And my professor is checking up on my progress but only looking at the dates of my updates in doing so. Maybe my next post should just be the date to make it more obvious. My only audience is a date reader and a machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home