Sunday, December 03, 2006

Laundry
You're lucky if you find the laundry room open. Here, there are many people who have fdirrty clothes. And teh only way to rectify these people's problem is to use the washer. It's a very good one which also contributes to the high demand of it's abilities. I found an opportunity to use it tonight and while avoiding my homeowrk, I said out loud in teh company of one man, "What time is it? a little after ten...hmm. I have time to do laundry tonight." Two minutes later I arrived in teh laundry room with a sack of dirty clothes only to find the man I just mentioned already loading the machine with his own nasty dressing pieces. I have no clue how often he actually does his laundry, but I think he could have put it off for a littkle while longer. I beat him with my laundry bag and stormed out.

His defense was, "I didn't think you were going to do it right then."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home